The Strategic Group offers a variety of individual benefits. Whether you’re self-employed or in between jobs, we’ll help you find the right plan for your budget.
Did you know?
As a January 1, 2014, provision of the Affordable Care Act all individual and fully insured group plans must include Essential Health Benefits focusing on pediatric services, including oral and vision care. Pediatric ages are defined as up to age 19.
The complete list of essential health benefits required coverage categories:
• Ambulatory patient services
• Emergency services
• Laboratory services
• Maternity & newborn care
• Mental health & substance abuse services, including behavioral health treatment
• Prescription drugs
• Rehabilitative and rehabilitative services & devices
• Preventative & wellness services and chronic disease management
• Pediatric services, including oral and vision care
The Strategic Group is ready to assist with all individual or family insurance needs, health, dental, life and vision, either direct to carrier or through the marketplace. Want to know if you are eligible for a subsidy? Would you like a true comparison of plan design and assistance in calculating your actual out of pocket?