If you are hurt and can’t work, what happens to your business and family?
Disability income insurance provides a monthly benefit to replace a portion of income should illness or injuries keep you from working.
We offer solutions for many different scenarios:
- Individual Disability Coverage – For personal protection and small business.
- Group Disability Income Coverage – Long-term or short-term coverage for groups of two or more people.
- Interim-Term Disability Coverage – Provides temporary coverage until an employee qualifies for employer-sponsored disability coverage.
- Disability Overhead Expense Coverage – Provides a monthly benefit for covered overhead expenses when a business owner is totally or partially disabled.
- Disability Buy-Out Coverage – Funds a disability buy-out agreement with a lump sum or installment payments.
- Key-Person Disability Coverage – Provides a benefit to the business in the event the key person is totally or partially disabled.
TOP PROVIDERS INCLUDE:
The Strategic Group offers disability through Northwestern Mutual and top providers, including, but not limited to:
- Principal Financial Group
- Reliance Standard